Preppy. Techie. Geek. Freak. Loser. Jock. These are just a few of the labels that students live with every day. And some labels are a lot nastier. Who hands out these labels? What role do labels play? Do they help or hurt? Do people sometimes like their labels, or do they always hate them?
This course will examine the truth behind these labels and the impact that they have on student behavior and learning. It will also help teachers deal with the ever changing landscape of gender in-equality, sexual identities, tolerance.
What You Need To Know
- This course will provide you with 3 Graduate Credits through Ashland University.
- Courses start on September 1st, 2017 and end on August 31st, 2018.
- Note: (Rolling Admissions. Self-paced course. Register anytime. Complete course within semester dates)
- Credit Cost: $150 per graduate credit x 3 = $450* (Payable to Ashland University)
- Course Cost: $149 per course (Payable to NaMaYa)
- Length: 36 Contact Hours
*Credit Cost is lower if you are part of a Group/Bulk Registration with 20+ Teachers. To inquire more about that, please contact us at email@example.com.
Don’t forget to register with Ashland University in order to earn Graduate Credits. Failure to register with Ashland University before the end date will disqualify participants from earning credits.
*Strict refund policy on Ashland University fees. Only exceptions are for documented medical emergency and must be approved by PDS Director.