This course will allow educators to build a repertoire of tools for integrating technology into the classroom. Utilizing technology in your content area is more than letting students “use computers” or going to a computer lab. This course will allow educators to explore online tools and other strategies for integrating technology into their daily lesson plans. Course participants will research and develop classroom strategies for surrounding blended learning, flipped classroom, QR Codes, instructional games, TED Talks and lesson plans, Khan Academy, instructional videos, and utilizing mobile devices in the classroom. Teachers will also explore technology options for communicating with parents.
What You Need To Know
- This course will provide you with 3 Graduate Credits through Ashland University.
- Courses start on September 1st, 2016 and end on August 31st, 2017.
- Note: (Rolling Admissions. Self-paced course. Register anytime. Complete course within semester dates)
- Credit Cost: $150 per graduate credit x 3 = $450* (Payable to Ashland University)
- Course Cost: $149 per course (Payable to NaMaYa)
- Length: 36 Contact Hours
*Credit Cost is lower if you are part of a Group/Bulk Registration with 20+ Teachers. To inquire more about that, please contact us at email@example.com.
Don’t forget to register with Ashland University in order to earn Graduate Credits. Failure to register with Ashland University before the end date will disqualify participants from earning credits.
*Strict refund policy on Ashland University fees. Only exceptions are for documented medical emergency and must be approved by PDS Director.