Can my classroom function the same way going paperless? Is it possible? How much work is it? This course will examine the ins and outs of utilizing Google Drive and Documents to foster student collaboration and rich learning opportunities. Participants will familiarize themselves with Google Drive, Docs, Sheet, Forms and Slides. Each participant will create worksheets, presentations, quizzes and activities that exist “sans paper” and allow their students to work collaboratively around essential 21st Century tools that they will need to master for success in the workplace.
What You Need To Know
- This course will provide you with 3 Graduate Credits through Ashland University.
- Courses start on September 1st, 2017 and end on August 31st, 2018.
- Note: (Rolling Admissions. Self-paced course. Register anytime. Complete course within semester dates)
- Credit Cost: $150 per graduate credit x 3 = $450* (Payable to Ashland University)
- Course Cost: $149 per course (Payable to NaMaYa)
- Length: 36 Contact Hours
*Credit Cost is lower if you are part of a Group/Bulk Registration with 20+ Teachers. To inquire more about that, please contact us at email@example.com.
Don’t forget to register with Ashland University in order to earn Graduate Credits. Failure to register with Ashland University before the end date will disqualify participants from earning credits.
*Strict refund policy on Ashland University fees. Only exceptions are for documented medical emergency and must be approved by PDS Director.