People often say that everyone can learn. Yet the reality is that everyone does learn. Every person is born with a brain and that brain functions as an immensely powerful processor. The challenge is to adapt school programs and teaching methods that will allow the brain to thrive at an optimal level. This course is designed to explore brain-based learning and how educators can reach all students through an understanding of the brain, how learning occurs and the synthesis of this with Common Core Standards.
What You Need To Know
- This course will provide you with 3 Graduate Credits through Ashland University.
- Courses start on September 1st, 2016 and end on August 31st, 2017.
- Note: (Rolling Admissions. Self-paced course. Register anytime. Complete course within semester dates)
- Credit Cost: $150 per graduate credit x 3 = $450* (Payable to Ashland University)
- Course Cost: $149 per course (Payable to NaMaYa)
- Length: 36 Contact Hours
*Credit Cost is lower if you are part of a Group/Bulk Registration with 20+ Teachers. To inquire more about that, please contact us at email@example.com.
Don’t forget to register with Ashland University in order to earn Graduate Credits. Failure to register with Ashland University before the end date will disqualify participants from earning credits.
*Strict refund policy on Ashland University fees. Only exceptions are for documented medical emergency and must be approved by PDS Director.