Blended learning is a term increasingly used to describe the way e-learning is being combined with traditional classroom methods. It represents a much greater change in basic technique than simply adding computers to classrooms. This course will explain the basics of blended learning and introduce the participant to basic and easy resources to start implementing blended learning into their classrooms tomorrow!
Participants will create worksheets, lesson plans and a unit plan that put blended learning into practice. Blended learning provides the school with a variety of ways to address student needs, differentiate instruction, and provide teachers with data for instructional decision-making. This course is appropriate for all K-12 educators.
What You Need To Know
- This course will provide you with 3 Graduate Credits through Ashland University.
- Courses start on September 1st, 2017 and end on August 31st, 2018.
- Note: (Rolling Admissions. Self-paced course. Register anytime. Complete course within semester dates)
- Credit Cost: $150 per graduate credit x 3 = $450* (Payable to Ashland University)
- Course Cost: $149 per course (Payable to NaMaYa)
- Length: 36 Contact Hours
*Credit Cost is lower if you are part of a Group/Bulk Registration with 20+ Teachers. To inquire more about that, please contact us at email@example.com.
Don’t forget to register with Ashland University in order to earn Graduate Credits. Failure to register with Ashland University before the end date will disqualify participants from earning credits.
*Strict refund policy on Ashland University fees. Only exceptions are for documented medical emergency and must be approved by PDS Director.